Associated faculty and staff
- Dr. Brad Bazuin
- David Florida
Room B-115 Floyd Hall
Courses and research supported
- ECE 2510
- Incidental Graduate Course Use
Ten workstations are available in this lab. Workstation equipment consists of the following:
- 9S12 family microcontroller trainer.
- Digital storage oscilloscope and printer.
- 3 MHz function generator.
- Built-in power supplies include 0-48VDC, 0-120VAC, 5VDC and +/-15VDC.
Personal computers are used to run office applications, a language compiler and debug/monitoring software. There is also a local network featuring temporary storage on a file server and work group printing.