Academic Program Review and Planning
Academic Year 2015-16 Next Steps
- Observations and planning recommendations have been posted to SharePoint.
- Faculty Senate will be notified of programs slated for restructuring and elimination per the established curricular review process.
- Faculty should review and initiate actions in-line with planning directives with chairs and deans.
- Programs are expected to follow time schedule stated in the planning directive.
- The provost will establish action plans and time table for implementation of comprehensive recommendations.
- A comprehensive review will occur again in AY 2020-21.
Access to SharePoint
Click here to access the information in SharePoint. Authentication may be required.
Submit Questions and Queries
Dr. Jody Brylinsky
Page updated September 1, 2015