Educational Technology Services
CoEHD lab use and policy
To use CoEHD computer labs you must:
- Be currently enrolled at Western Michigan University or currently employed faculty or staff.
- Have your WMU ID with you.
When using CoEHD computer labs you must comply with these rules. If you do not, you will be issued a warning. If you still do not comply, you may be asked to leave and you may lose your lab privileges. You may also incur monetary charges to your WMU account.
- Do not abuse the hardware, software, or lab personnel.
- Do not change any system, software or hardware settings or connections.
- Only use your own authorized computer accounts and do not use other people's computer accounts.
- Do not leave your computer for more than 15 minutes and be aware that if you do, it may be checked out to another.
- Follow all rules, regulations and guidelines set forth in the WMU Student Code of Conduct and abide by all guidelines for ethical use of computers.
- Be courteous to those around you and maintain a library-like atmosphere.
- Do not put your own paper in any lab printer.
- Recycle any waste paper and clean up your work area before leaving.