Educational Technology Services
Class reservations for the labs:
- Are on a first-come first-served basis for CEHD classes
- Are available to instructors for a full
semester or on a one-time basis.
- Software Installation
Forms to reserve Kohrman, Sangren, SRC, and Wireless labs
Fax forms to: (269) 387-4333
Or call: (269) 387-4506
Or drop off at 2516 Sangren Hall.
If you have
never used the lab, or would like a demonstration of the new software,
schedule your 10-15 minute, one-on-one help session with an ETS
staff member. We will give you specific instructions on:
- locating software on server
- saving to server storage areas
- printing to the various printers
- any other needs
you may have
We strongly encourage all instructors to visit the
labs before your class session.
How to gain access:
- Access to the Sangren Instructional Labs is available visiting 2516 Sangren between 7:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Friday (call 387-4585 for summer I and summer II hours) and our front desk associate will open the lab.
- Note any special arrangements on the request form
Access to the Sangren Instructional Labs are handled two ways:
- College of Education and Human Development instructors with semester long reservations will be provided swipe card access at their request
- All others will visit the Office of Educational Technology Services, located in 2516 Sangren to have our front desk associate open the lab
- You (or your paid student) must be present in the room at all times
Leaving the Instructional Lab:
- Ensure the doors are closed and locked by pressing *7# as you leave.
- Please shutdown all computers and turn off lights when you leave.