If you cannot register because the class is full, then:
- Check and see if there is a waitlist and add yourself.
- Contact the department that is offering the class (if there is no waitlist) for information about registering for closed classes.
- Keep checking through GoWMU because students will drop classes throughout the drop/add period and space may open up.
- BIOS 1120 or 2110 or 2400:
with your WIN and the CRNs of the sections you want/need.
- COM 1000, 1040, 1700, 2000:
Do not contact the Communication department. Just keep checking GoWMU.
- ED and ES classes:
Fill out a closed class request form in the TLES office in 4121 Sangren Hall or online.
- FCS classes:
If there is a waitlist in GoWMU you must add yourself to it.
If there is no waitlist in GoWMU, e-mail the instructor for permission to add the class. Include your WIN, the course number and the CRN.
- HPHE classes:
HPHE 1520, 2950, 2980, 3960, 3970, 4440, 4450 , 4910 : Go to https://www.wmich.edu/humanperformance/course-request/fall-spring.php
All other HPHE classes: Email the instructor to be put on the waiting list. Include your WIN and CRN of the section you need and the reason that you need to take the class.
- SPED and LS classes:
Fill out a closed class request form on-line or in the SPLS office in 4571 Sangren Hall or e-mail
The WMU directory of departments is available if you need department location and/or contact information.