The culture and engagement theme of the strategic plan for the College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University has the following objectives and members:
- E-5: Create a more innovative and adaptive college culture.
- E-2: Implement proactive, transparent communication processes.
- Beverly Vandiver (Department of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology)
- Bryce Dickey (Department of Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Carol Weideman (Department of Human Performance and Health Education)
- Jodie Palmer (Department of Teaching, Learning and Educational Studies)
- Larry Buzas (Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology)
- Scott Centilli (Department of Office of Educational Technology Services)
- Shaila Rao (Department of Special Education and Literacy Studies)