View the Office of Diversity and Inclusion informational video.
As her Everyone Counts Diversity Learning Community project, LuMarie Guth, MBA, MLIS, Assistant Professor, Business Librarian at Western Michigan University developed a website linking to databases, resource guides, and encyclopedia the library owns for diversity and inclusion research. Visit the webpage.
Here is a college guide for undocumented students addressing explanation of legal rights, including DREAM Act and DACA, how to find and apply for colleges, and financial aid for undocumented students.
Jen Hsu and Nick Moore appear on Kalamazoo's CW7 Lori Moore show and discuss LBGT Student Services, Kalamazoo Pride, and Fall Fab Fest.
Videos from campus events
Reid Davenport presents his film Wheelchair Diaries
Dr. Damon Williams presents Strategic Diversity Leadership at WMU: Building capacity for inclusive excellence
- Allan G. Johnson (author)
- Alliance of White Anti-Racists Everywhere
- American Anthropological Association Presents: Race Exhibit
- American Association of University Women
- Cultural Connections
- Eliminating Racism and Claiming/Celebrating Equality
- Glass Ceiling Commission
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Jewish Virtual Library
- Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia
- Joy De Gruy (educator, writer)
- Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity, Ohio State University
- Marc Lamont Hill (author)
- Multicultural Teaching: Information and Strategies
- National Organization for Men Against Sexism
- National Women's History Museum
- Office of Institutional Equity, Western Michigan University
- Teaching in a Racially Diverse Classroom
- Tim Wise (author)
- Walker Institute for Study of Race and Ethnic Relations, Western Michigan University
Articles and essays
- Aren't Systems Just People?
- Crime, Race, and the Perils of Profiling
- Is Affirmative Action Racist?
- It's Different for Men
- Manhood and War
- Twisted Dream: The Disappearance of the Real MLK
- What is a 'System of Privilege'?
- Where White Privilege Came From
- Why is There Poverty?