Dining Services is pleased to present the special dining events schedule for the 2014-15 academic year. Western Michigan University students, employees and guests are invited to attend these events.
MLK luncheon served in dining rooms and at Bernhard Café and Market
Students, the campus community and guests are invited to a special commemorative MLK luncheon on Thursday, January 22 from 11 a.m. through 2 p.m. in the residence hall dining rooms and at the Bernhard Café and Market.
In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., WMU Dining Services will be offering a diverse menu that represents a regional selection of dishes, such as Shrimp and Cheddar Grit Cakes with a Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce (Southeastern), Rice and Pinto Beans (Southwestern) to Whoopie Pie (Northeastern).
Menu prices at the Bernhard Café and Market:
- $2.35—Corn Chowder: Northeastern
- $2.99—Shrimp and Cheddar Grit Cakes, with a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce: Southeast
- $1.99—Parmesan Butternut Squash Gratin: Midwestern
- $1.25—Rice and Pinto Beans: Southwestern
- $1.25—Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Northeastern
- $1.25—Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Midwestern
- .99¢—Cornbread: Southern
- $1.55—Whoopie Pie: Northeastern
- $1.55—Caramel Apple Nut Pie: Northeastern
For more information about this event or others offered by Dining Services, contact Kelsey Patterson at (269) 387‐4888.
Spring 2015 events
- MLK Luncheon
- Life is Sweet at WMU
Wednesday, Feb. 4
- International Dinner
Wednesday, Feb. 25
- St. Patrick's Day
Tuesday, March 17
- Baseball Opening Day
Monday, March 30
- Breakfast til Midnight
Tuesday, April 28