Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu


WMU Dining Services is the largest employer of students on the WMU campus. WMU Dining Services offers flexible work schedules and convenient work locations for student employees. Dining Service encourages students with work study to apply.

There are two routes to apply for a dining services student position:

  1. Fill out an application by typing in your responses. Please print and sign your completed application and apply in person at the dining service unit in which you would like to work. Note: you will not be able to save, or e-mail this document.

    *If you are not able to turn in your application at the dining service location, you may bring your application into the Dining Services office, Room 161 Bernhard Center. Your application will be distributed to the unit in which you indicate you would like to apply.
  2. You may also fill out your application for a dining student position in person at the dining service unit in which you would like to work. Each dining unit will be able to provide you with an application.

To apply at a dining unit, you must present:

  1. Your Bronco ID card
  2. Your class schedule

Upon hiring, you will need to complete the I-9 form. Original documents that establish your identity and employment authorization will need to be presented to Human Resouces to complete Section 2 of the I-9 form. To view the list of accepted documents visit the Human Resources website. Documents most commonly presented are an original U.S. Social Securty Card and driver's license. International students commonly use their passport.

To learn more about student employment with Dining Services, pleaseview the student enployee brochure

Employment Opportunities          Job Summary