Western Michigan University Conferences can coordinate a variety of services for overnight or extended conferences. We can arrange meeting spaces, banquet facilities and athletic activities to meet a diverse set of needs, whether you're planning an international conference, academic symposium or sports camp. Conference associates are available to help guests plan their visit and navigate the campus and surrounding Kalamazoo area.
- Residence halls offer an affordable way to stay near campus activities and experience university life.
- Conference associates can staff the front desk to assist with guest needs and answer questions about WMU’s campus.
- Conference menu choices include buffet-style meals at campus dining halls or Conference Express menu options. Groups can also utilize WMU Catering.
- Campus dining halls are conveniently located near residence halls.
- Residence halls feature security measures to ensure guest safety.
- Campus is just minutes from downtown Kalamazoo.
Phone: (269) 387-2177