Internships are important part of the programs in the School of Communication at Western Michigan University. This page serves as a list of possible communication and journalism internships and applications. This is not an exhaustive list of possible applications, and students may apply to use internships independently sought out.
In order to enroll in internship credits, you must:
- Declare a communication major or minor
- Have accumulated at least 56 credit hours
- Have completed the core courses in a communication major or minor
- Hold a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Apply to use a communication or journalism internship for credit
Finding an internship
Various resources are available to students looking for internships.