Undergraduate Transferring Credits

Undergraduate Transferring Credits

Transferring Credits

The university has determined that certain courses offered by other universities are equivalent to some of the courses offered by us.

If you have completed any of these courses, you can receive transfer credits upto a maximum of 30 credit hours.

WMU Registrar's website sufficient information on transferring credits. Visit the following webpages.

WMU Transfer Credit equivalencies (lists courses offered by a college/university in Michigan and their equivalent WMU courses).

Transferring to WMU


School of Communication
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5318 USA
(269) 387-3130 | (269) 387-3990 Fax