Commencement is Saturday, April 30.
|9 a.m.||College of Aviation
College of Education and Human Development
Extended University Programs
|12:30 p.m.||College of Fine Arts
College of Health and Human Services
|3:30 p.m||Haworth College of Business
College of Engineering and Applied Science
|7 p.m.||College of Arts and Sciences|
- Graduating students are to report to Shaw Theatre 45 minutes before their college’s ceremony is scheduled to begin.
Faculty and doctoral candidates
- Doctoral candidates assemble in the Green Room of Shaw Theatre.
- Regalia is distributed and returned in York Arena Theatre.
- Faculty assemble in York Theatre and should arrive approximately 45 minutes prior to the ceremony.
- Processional and hooding instructions are given approximately 30 minutes prior to each ceremony.
- Faculty will leave York Theatre about 10 minutes prior to each ceremony and proceed to Miller Auditorium.
Please also note:
- We are unable to accommodate children accompanying the graduate through the ceremony.
- Guests of the candidates must view the processional and ceremony in Miller Auditorium.