- Service Learning Navigation
- Builds human capital by expanding and strengthening student experience.
- Enhances the reputation of the University as an engaged campus, committed to regional support, student growth, and economic development.
- Builds a reputation for our students as innovative, engaged learners from a full spectrum of disciplines.
- Meets the University’s mission to provide high-quality education, including a strong focus on experiential education.
- Prepares high-quality graduates who are better prepared to enter the workforce, which serves to entice potential students, both domestic and abroad.
- Engages the community in mutually supportive endeavors.
Mary Beckman (University of Notre Dame) Presentation "Integrating Faculty Research with Community Interests”