Benefits of Program
- Personal academic advising from the Alpha Program staff
- Mentoring from upperclassmen Alpha students
- Academic skills assessment (LASSI)
- Individual guidance focused on student interests and needs
- Connection and guidance to WMU resources
- Supportive community of fellow students and Alpha Program staff
- Outlines expectations and requirements
- Gives permission to discuss student's academic progress with parent/guardian
- Must be signed by student and guardian and faxed/sent/dropped off at admissions office
- Siebert Administration Building, Fax # 269-387-2096
Fall Welcome Move-in Information
Alpha students attending Western Success Prep Move in Date: August 21, 4-7 pm
Alpha students not attending WSPP: August 27, time according to schedule here.
* All students should report first to their respective residence halls at their time of move-in to check in. Please contact the Alpha Coordinator at 269-387-4410 with any questions.