Welcome Parents and Families! Western Michigan University is providing the CareerParents program, where you will find all you need to know to help your student reach their career goals.
- Join an online community exclusively for the parents and families of WMU's students. You will learn what your student needs to do to explore careers and build a job search plan.
- Participate in webinars featuring career authors, hiring managers, and coaches so you can understand what your student will need to do to build a successful career strategy.
- Watch videos to see why your student needs to visit career services frequently.
- Discuss career issues and opportunities with other parents.
- Access the Employed Grad Workbook, Career Readiness Quiz, and much more.