Advertise your open positions—full time, part time and internships—on Western Michigan University's BroncoJOBS for free. Job postings remain on BroncoJOBS for 30 days unless otherwise specified.
Who can post a job at WMU?
- Employing organizations that provide a company name; address; phone; URL; and job description, including a job title, location of employment and contact information.
- Private residents with part-time employment opportunities who provide adequate contact information. Examples: childcare, housekeeping, tutoring, yard work, etc.
- Recruiting agencies if the candidate pays no fee and is not required to function as an independent contractor. The recruiter and recruiting agency will be listed as the contact for the posted position.
- Third-party recruiters: please read, sign, and return the following guidelines and agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I post a job?
There are two ways to post a job opening at WMU:
- Create an account on BroncoJOBS. Once reviewed, your account will be available for you to post jobs independently. This will also give you access to our student resume books. Third party recruiters will not have access to these books.
- Fill out the following webform and click submit. If the form is not working, send an email to email@example.com with the same information.