Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with you for recruiting activities. Through a variety of partnerships we can assist you in structuring your recruitment activities at WMU and establishing a presence of your organizations in the day-to-day lives of our students.
We are here to consult with you on how to best brand your organization on our campus. With more than 3,000 new graduates each year, WMU is a natural place for you to draw fresh talent for your organization.
Our FREE of charge services to you:
- Post and promote jobs, internships, and part-time positions through BroncoJOBS employment website. Review our job posting guidelines.
- Interview candidates on campus, onsite or online.
- Search online resume books for qualified candidates by major, skills and graduation date.
- Get advice on how to reach students in the fields of study you desire. Access the list of WMU academic programs, Registered student organizations, Multicultural Affairs, Disability Services for Students, and Veterans Affairs.
- Engage with students through employer networking sessions.
- Participate in our job fairs and next day interviewing events (fees apply).
- Become a community service site (non-profit organizations).
- Internationalize your organization by hiring international students.
- Learn about the impact of your investment in WMU recruting by completing a confidential Report a Hire form.
WMU has over 240 different academic majors and places a high priority on work experience. Call us at (269) 387-2745 with your recruiting needs – from posting jobs to interviewing candidates to attending career events.