Accepting an offer
- Accept offers in good faith.
- Confirm and accept the job, verify logistics such as starting date and completion of paperwork.
- Express excitement for the new position and appreciation for the opportunity.
- Thank and notify all other employers for which you are a candidate, that you have accepted a position.
Declining an offer
- Decline an offer promptly and graciously.
- Acknowledge the position that was offered.
- Express appreciation for the employer’s time and consideration.