The Haworth College of Business provides students, faculty and the community with many, varied opportunities to hear insights from business and community leaders and to share ideas. Regularly held events include—
- Distinguished Speaker Series
- Entrepreneurship Forum
- Keystone Community Bank Breakfast Series
- Professor of the Day
In addition to these regularly scheduled events, the college hosts a variety of speakers who bring diverse perspectives on a number of topics of interest to our students, faculty and the community, such as—
- Andrew Carroll, author, who shared correspondence from U.S. soldiers from American wars. Watch this presentation.
- "Coach Mike" Danley, "Bronco Biggest Loser." Watch this presentation.
- Mike Dunlop, CEO and founder of Net-Inspect, presented The Rebirth of American Manufacturing through Supply Chain Excellence. Watch this presentation.