Fall and spring schedule
Beginning fall 2018, two buses will be running simultaneously on the hour to the Parkview campus.
- Monday through Thursday schedule starts at 7:45 a.m. (with Howard Street) and ends at 10:51 p.m.
- Friday starts at 7:45 a.m. (with Howard Street) and regular route ends at 8:51 p.m.
- After-hours assistance, call (269) 387-ride (7433) or check out the WMU Safe Ride program online.
Travels from Western Michigan University's campus loading zone around West Campus and to East Campus.
|Locations||Stop||Times every hour|
|Stadium Drive Apts.||5||h:45|
EXAM WEEK ROUTE TIMES CHANGE
- Monday through Thursday schedule starts at 6:45 a.m. (with Stadium Drive Apartments) and ends at 10:51 p.m.
- Friday starts at 6:45 a.m. (with Howard Street) and ends at 5:51 p.m.