Board the bus
- Have your Western Michigan University Bronco Card ready to show to the driver as you board the bus.
- Wait at any bus stop sign or shelter. The bus will only stop at designated bus stops.
- Check the name and route number to make sure it is the bus you want.
Ride the bus
- Enjoy the ride! Read or listen to music, as long as you are wearing a headset and others cannot hear it.
- Please do not eat, drink or smoke on the buses.
- Pets, with the exception of guidance dogs, are not allowed on buses.
- Seats near the front of the coach are for senior or disabled passengers. If all the seats are full, please offer your seat to a senior or disabled passenger.
Exit the bus
On Bronco Transit Aviation, Brown, Gold, Oakland, Parkview 1 and 2 routes the bus will stop only at designated bus stops. The bus will stop at all Bronco Transit bus stops in order for students to board and exit the bus; there is no need to notify the driver that you need to exit at an upcoming stop. Always exit in the rear of the bus.
On Metro Transit, the bus can stop at any bus stop sign or street corner where it is safe for you to exit the bus.
- On community buses, shortly before you reach your destination, you need to signal to the driver that you are ready to get off the bus by pushing the black or yellow strip located inside the bus between the windows.
- Exit the bus from the rear doors so that boarding passengers may enter through the front door.