iWebfolio Intern Teacher Candidate Information
To set up a new iWebfolio owner account, please send an email request including your WIN to: firstname.lastname@example.org In response, we will send you an email containing a link within it that you will use to set up your iWebfolio account. This link contains information that will pay for your iWebfolio account, which is sponsored by WMU. There is no charge for students to set up an account. For questions contact Karen Stokes Chapo at: email@example.com.
LOGIN TO IWEBFOLIO
Spring 2015 iWebfolio Training Sessions for Intern Candidates
- Wednesday, January 21: 2320 Sangren Hall, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 22: 2320 Sangren Hall, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 27: 2330 Sangren Hall, 3 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 27: 2320 Sangren Hall, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 29: Battle Creek Kendall Center, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 3: 2320 Sangren Hall, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 4: 2320 Sangren Hall, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Monday, February 9: Farmington Hills/Detroit area, J.A. Flanigan Elementary School, Farmington, MI, 1 to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 10: WMU Grand Rapids Downtown Regional Site, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 24: Southwest Regional Site, 5 to 6 p.m.
Send an RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend one of the above sessions. Please include your WIN and let us know if you have set up an iWebfolio account or not in your reply. Thank you!
Teacher Candidate Help Documents