The College of Arts and Sciences technology services office can provide the following media assistance for academic use:
- CD/DVD to CD/DVD mass duplications (1019 Brown, College of Arts and Sciences technology resource center).
- VHS to DVD duplication (1019 Brown, College of Arts and Sciences technology resource center).
- Demagnetizing tapes, instant erasing audio-video (1019 Brown, College of Arts and Sciences technology resource center).
- VHS and DVD streaming. Limited options; we recommend using Office of Information Technology streaming options. Contact Brad Morgan at (269) 387-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dubbing and editing has been discontinued.
- CD/DVD to VHS duplication are obsolete and no longer recommended.
- VHS to VHS multiple duplications are obsolete and no longer recommended.
Submit your request for services form to 1019 Brown Hall at the resource center windows. Call (269) 387-2488 with questions.
- Adhering with the copyright is the faculty requester’s responsibility. If the type of media exists that the faculty requester wishes to convert to, the faculty must purchase the media. Example: If it’s available on DVD, purchase the DVD. If the content is not available, the faculty requester should make a good faith effort to contact the copyright holder and secure permission to convert the format. Please see the media conversion policy.
- Duplication means strait blind copying of the master to one or more media (no dubbing or editing will be done).
- Duplication services are complimentary, but departments must cover the material cost.
- We do not take responsibility for equipment failure and damage to you media but will do our best to return the master DVD or VHS as it was received.
- Supply advance notice of 72 hours to a week.