The College of Arts and Sciences technology services resource center provides media assistance support.
Media assistance for academic use
- CD/DVD to CD/DVD mass duplications (1019 Brown, College of Arts and Sciences technology resource center). Submit your request for service to 1019 Brown Hall at the resource center windows. Call (269) 387-2488 with questions.
- VHS and DVD streaming: Contact the Office of Information Technology (Brad Morgan).
- VHS to DVD duplication: Contact the Office of Information Technology (Brad Morgan).
- Dubbing and editing: Contact the Office of Information Technology (Brad Morgan).
The following are obsolete and no longer recommended or have been discontinued.
- DVD to VHS duplication.
VHS to VHS multiple duplication.
- Adhering to the copyright is the faculty, staff or requester’s responsibility.
- Duplication means strait blind copying of the master to one or more media (no dubbing or editing will be done).
- Duplication services are complimentary, but departments must cover the material cost.
- Advanced notice required, 72 hours or more.
- We do not take responsibility for equipment failure and damage to your media but will do our best to return the master media as it was received.