The College of Arts and Sciences technology services office can provide the following media assistance for academic use:
- CD/DVD to CD/DVD mass conversion/duplications (1019 Brown, College of Arts and Sciences technology resource center).
- CD/DVD to VHS duplication are obsolete and no longer recommended.
- Dubbing and editing has been discontinued.
- VHS and DVD streaming. Limited options; we recommend contacting Information Technology for streaming options. Contact Brad Morgan.
- VHS to DVD duplication; we recommend contacting Information Technology. Contact Brad Morgan.
VHS to VHS multiple duplications are obsolete and no longer recommended.
Submit your request for service to 1019 Brown Hall at the resource center windows. Call (269) 387-2488 with questions.
- Adhering to the copyright is the faculty, staff or requester’s responsibility.
- Duplication means strait blind copying of the master to one or more media (no dubbing or editing will be done).
- Duplication services are complimentary, but departments must cover the material cost.
- Supply advance notice of 72 hours to a week.
- We do not take responsibility for equipment failure and damage to you media but will do our best to return the master media as it was received.