General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
May 2016 drop-in advising hours
If you wish to see a specific advisor, please call ahead to verify availability.
- Wednesday, May 4: 8:15 to 11 a.m. (no pre-health advising)
- Thursday, May 5: 8:15 to 11 a.m. (limited pre-health advising)
- Monday, May 9: 8:15 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 10: 10 to 11 a.m. (limited pre-health advising)
- Wednesday, May 11: 8:15 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday, May 12: 8:15 to 11 a.m. (limited pre-health advising)
- Friday, May 13: 8:15 to 11 a.m.
Please call (269) 387-4366 for appointment availability.
Global engagement courses
Check out the global engagement courses for fall 2016!
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Bronco Card
- Disability Services for Students
- First Year Success Guide
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Student orientation
- Student Conduct
- Western Edge