The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students that offers a comfortable learning environment in which students can receive academic support designed to enhance learning and collaboration toward the goal of academic success.
Attention: the Bronco Study Zone has moved from Waldo Library to 3374 Rood Hall.
Spring 2018 hours
- Sunday, 1 to 10 p.m., Eicher Hall, 1st floor
- Monday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., 3374 Rood Hall
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 3374 Rood Hall
- Drop-in Assistance Schedule
Resources and benefits
The zone offers an array of resources through a one-stop model to support students and just the right amount of structure to help keep them on track. If the zone is unable to meet a requested need, students are referred to the appropriate campus resource.
Support services offered to you while in the zone include:
- Drop-in assistance for highly challenging courses.
- Group collaboration on course assignments.
- Logging mandatory study hours for instructors and organizations.
- Assistance with coping with test anxiety, effective note taking, time management and test taking strategies among others.
For more information about the Bronco Study Zone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information and questions about Student Success Services, please contact email@example.com or like us on Facebook!