Haig and Janette Tashjian Art Teaching Scholarship
The family of Haig and Janette Tashjian have established this scholarship to be awarded to an outstanding art major in financial need.
- Awarded every other year (rotates between Frostic School of Art and College of Health and Services of Dentistry)
- Art award years: 2010, 2012, 2014…
- 3.50 GPA or high academic standing
- Art major
- Junior or senior status
- Enrolled full or part time
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Limited to those preparing to enter the teaching profession
- Must file FAFSA
- Must be nominated by faculty (one student per area)
Final report requirements
- Director of Frostic School of Art must notify heirs of recipient
- Faculty nomination form
- Submit your Student Aid Report to the Frostic School of Art office. The report summarizes the information you submitted on your 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Make sure your name and WIN number are on the report.