Nancy Monsour-Michael Shubeck College of Fine Arts Distinguished Student Scholarship
- Next available to the Frostic School of Art for nomination in Spring of 2019 for the academic year 2019-20
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Maintain full time status
- Undergraduate of junior or senior status or graduate student
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Must be deemed a student of distinction based upon his or her artistic and academic achievements and endeavors. These achievements and endeavors shall be discipline-specific as defined by each College of Fine Arts unit. They may include leadership qualities, honors, awards, etc.
- Student must be nominated by faculty and selected by the Dean of College of Fine Arts