Judy A. and Theron F. Hallock Educational Enhancement Award for Painting and Photography
- Friday, February 12, 2016
- Varies (not to be used toward tuition)
The Frostic School of Art annually offers several scholarships to outstanding art majors in financial need. The awards are made at the annual awards ceremony and are effective for the duration of the next academic year. (Graduating seniors are ineligible for this award.)
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must be taking classes in painting or photography
- Must be enrolled full time
- Financial need will get preference but is not required (applicants are encouraged to file FASFA)
- Must have a commitment to the community of the photography or painting program
- Funds shall be used to advance a student's artistic endeavors and can be used but not limited to purchasing materials and equipment and other expenses related to the preparation of their artwork and exhibitions, travel and expenses related to attending workshops, conferences, residencies, etc.
- Students will submit proposals to the School of Art Scholarship and Awards Committee outlining their intent for the use of the funds on an annual basis.
- Applications are now submitted online through SlideRoom at frosticart.slideroom.com
- Prepare five studio images and/or video files
- You must file a FAFSA form (free application for federal student aid) for next school year to determine if you quality for financial need
- Submit a hard copy of the FAFSA confirmation page to the Frostic School of Art Office as part of your application