The Cornelius Loew Young Artist Scholarship
Application Deadline: 2nd Friday in February
Award Amount: (one award) varies
- Awarded every fourth year (rotates between Art, Dance, Music and Theater – ART next in 2013)
- This scholarship is offered to an outstanding art major in who demonstrates achievement in their discipline and shows artistic promise. The award is made at the annual FSoA awards ceremony and are effective for the duration of the next academic year. (Graduating seniors are ineligible for this award.) Previous recipients may apply in subsequent years.
- Major or Minor in College of Fine Arts
- Maintain a 3.0 or above GPA
- Undergraduate, enrolled full-time (both Fall and Spring Semesters)
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Applications are now submitted online through SlideRoom at frosticart.slideroom.com
- Prepare a resume, 5 studio images and/or video files or a writing sample for Art History Majors
- Applications are reviewed for scholarly or creative merit
- Provide the Faculty Nomination Form to the faculty member that is supporting your application.