Skip To Nav

Site-specific menu


Readmission to WMU


If you previously attended WMU or applied within the past two years but never enrolled, click on “Undergraduate Readmission” below. Please note: If you were academically dismissed, you must complete this application and meet with an academic advisor in the WMU college you wish to enter before submitting your application.


If you are seeking readmission to a graduate program in which you were previously admitted and enrolled, click on “Graduate Readmission” below. If you are applying for a different graduate program, click on “Graduate” on the menu on the left.