|George Broomell||Laura Ciccantell||Sue Green|
|Lisa Knutson||Angela Miller||Joan O'Bryan*|
|Mary Ramlow||Faith Wicklund|
1. Plan and organize a membership drive to take place in October. Revise the APA brochure to incorporate names of new officers and executive board members and our website address. Send brochures to eligible professional administration personnel who are not current members.
2. Send a letter to all current APA members informing them of their membership status. Include a membership form to facilitate renewal of one- or two-year memberships.
3. Initiate contact with Human Resources so you will be informed each month of internal promotions or new hires into the P/A ranks. Notify new employee of "first year"membership status in APA. Be sure these individuals receive APA membership brochure.
4. Notify executive board members when eligible members are hired in or promoted to a job in their VP area.
5. Send members current membership cards by Nov. 1.
6. This year's membership goal is 350 members.
1. Work with the Social Committee to host a New Member Mixer in January.
2. Invite all APA members to the mixer; prepare a special invitation for the "new"members to the mixer.
1. Prepare and publish an APA Membership Directory for all members by Jan. 1. Incorporate this Directory in the APA website. Notify the Newsletter Committee of this inclusion for publication purposes.
2. Work with the APA Historian to gather data on each member. Member profiles should include membership dates, dates of service to APA as an officer, executive board member, committee chair, or committee member, and dates of any awards received from APA or the University community.
3. Provide information on members to the Newsletter and Awards & Recognition Committees as requested for newsletter articles and processing of award nominations.
4. Provide members lists and mailing labels to the officers, executive board and other committee chairs when requested.
A committee report will be mandatory at each monthly Committee Chairs Meeting (first Friday of the month). This report will be combined with other Committee Reports and presented by the Vice President at the monthly meeting of the APA Executive Board (second Friday of the month.) If the Committee Chair is not able to attend a meeting your report must be submitted in writing to the Vice President prior to the monthly Committee Chairs meeting.