The studying never ends as a college senior, and “senioritis” is making studying quite difficult for me I might add. With my undergraduate college career coming to an end I’ve decided to have a “real” moment with all of you prospective and current students . . . HAVE FUN! As much as we are in college to study, we need to learn to relax and have fun (especially all of us the overachievers). There are over 400 Registered Student Organizations for students to join, but remember, being a member of an organization is not the only way to meet new people or have fun on campus. Students can enjoy the beach down in South Haven (obviously when the weather is better), go go-kart racing, even snowboarding. Heading out to explore the community, and to have fun within the community is a great way to have fun and meet new people. Maybe after my exam and before my 6:30p.m. lab I’ll go out and do something. If I do, I’ll keep you all posted.
For now, let me push through this “senioritis” . . .
- – - – - – - – - - – - – - - – - – - - – - – - -
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO WHILE VISITING OR STUDYING AT WMU
01. Attend a Broadway show at Miller Auditorium (Les Miserables: Jan. 29 – Feb. 3, 2013 / Wicked: Apr. 24 – May 5, 2013)
02. Visit Goldsworth Pond (hopefully the swans are out . . .)
03. Try to use all 500 free prints of paper throughout the semester (current students)
04. Interested in Medical School? Hopefully no one forgot about the $100 Million donation the university received to create one! Head downtown Kalamazoo to check out the site in person, or keep yourself updated here . . . http://www.wmich.edu/news/2012/10/2192
05. Also, did you know that WMU had a magazine?! Check it out in the link that follows . . . http://www.wmich.edu/magazine/