It’s that time of year again! It’s midterm time and everyone is in the library. All of my fellow Broncos have taken over my second home and have beat me to my favorite places to study in the library. I’m only going to let it slide because President Dunn would say it’s the right thing to do.
So, I’ve found me a new cozy spot in the library to study. In the midst of my journey through bookshelves and students a wild skeleton man stopped me. No really. I should’ve taken a picture. A wild skeleton man stopped me to let me know he, the gypsy, and the witch behind him could help me with my research papers if I had any. Which by chance I do, and it’s due in a couple of weeks. He also offered me coffee, which honestly made my night because it was free!
Bwahahahaha! (Evil laugh)
Hey! I’m trying to stay in the Halloween spirit!
I have to get back to studying now, just thought I’d let you guys know that apparently we have skeleton men and witches in Waldo Library that’ll help you with your research papers. Pretty awesome right?!
I have 5 MORE things that you have to do when visiting or attending Western Michigan University, check it out!
- – – – - – – – – - – – – – - – – – – - – – – – - – – – – - – – – – - – – – – -
THINGS YOU SHOULD DO WHILE VISITING OR STUDYING AT WMU
01. Download the WMU Mobile App. (which is available for Apple or Android devices)
02. Find out why we call our “literal” bookstore, Textbook Alley. (It’s really cool, I promise!)
03. Have someone teach and sing the “Fight Song” with you!
04. Jump on the BroncoTransit and check out the Parkview Campus where our Engineering students have some of their classes.
05. Have stir-fry from the dining hall in Valley 2.