- Fraternities & Sororities
Social Event Registration Form
IFC Bylaws: Article X, Section 2 – Recruitment Events
- Alcohol is prohibited at Any and All fraternity recruitment events.
Section 5 – Social Functions
- A social function is defined by the IFC as any pre-planned or
organized event involving an IFC chapter or any event where alcohol is present.
- All social functions must be registered at least three (3) days in advance via e-mail to the IFC Vice President of Risk Management.
- The Vice President of Risk Management will approve events within 24 hrs of registration.
INSTRUCTIONS: Each chapter participating in a social event must individually register the event under their own name. Only a CHAPTER PRESIDENT or SOCIAL CHAIR should fill out this form. Non-alcoholic events (i.e. all recruitment events, brotherhood events, philanthropy events, etc.) do not need to be registered. Please read all FIPG policies
before submitting your information. By clicking “SUBMIT” you acknowledge the accuracy of all information; your form will be sent to the IFC Vice President of Risk Management. He will contact you if any changes need to be made to your event planning process.