Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5402 USA
- Ph.D., Business Administration—Accountancy, Arizona State University
- MSA, Northern Illinois University
- B.B.A., Public Accounting, Loyola University Chicago
- Certified Public Accountant (Registered, Illinois)
- Taxation of individuals and business entities
- Financial reporting
- Interaction between the financial and tax accounting requirements of U.S. multinational enterprises
Tom Schultz is an associate professor of accountancy at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
He joined WMU in 2012 and is co-director of the Master of Science in Accountancy program.
He has received the faculty teaching award from the Haworth College of Business and is a member of the Ernst & Young Global Alumni Network.
Schultz assists with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program and is a faculty advisor to Beta Gamma Sigma.