Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5402 USA
- Ph.D., University of Arkansas
- M.S.A., Western Michigan University
- B.B.A., Western Michigan University
- A.A. and A.A.S., Northwestern Michigan College
- Financial accounting
- Governmental and not-for profit accounting
- Auditor response to insider trading
- Labor unions on information asymmetry
Dr. Cari Burke is an assistant professor of accountancy at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
She is a CPA in the state of Michigan. She was previously employed at Pricewaterhouse Coopers as audit staff and at Plante Moran as audit, tax and consulting staff.