Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5410 USA
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Utah, Division of Otolaryngology, 2013-17
- Ph.D., Biology, University of Iowa, 2012
- M.S., Clinical Anatomy, Creighton University Medical School, 2007
- B.S., Biology and Psychology, Luther College, 2006
- Inner Ear and Cranial Nerve Development
- Transcriptional Regulation of Cell Specification and Differentiation
- Evolution of Sensory Systems and Novel Cell Types
Dr. Jeremy Duncan is an assistant professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Western Michigan University.
Duncan is a developmental neurobiologist with a focus on inner ear neurosensory development and evolution. His main area of research focuses on the genetic regulation of inner ear neurosensory cell type specification and differentiation with the aim to elucidate critical developmental steps that would allow hearing and vestibular restoration.